WBA Analytical Laboratories has been performing microbiological and chemical analyses, research, and consultation for live production, feed and ingredients, slaughter, processing, further processing, product research and development, and food service operations for more than 20 years.
The purpose of WBA Analytical Laboratories® services is to provide exceptional laboratory, research, and technical services to our valued customers. This is achieved through adherence to all applicable requirements including those of our customers, regulatory agencies, ISO 9001 and 17025, and through commitment to:
- Customer satisfaction,
- Continuous improvement of our quality management system,
- Continuous improvement of our laboratory processes, and
- Our Team Members.
WBA Analytical Laboratories utilizes a state-of-the-art Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to keep your data protected and confidential. For your convenience, final reports and other information can be stored in a secure, password protected library available to you 24/7 over the internet. Within the laboratory, samples are identified by number to provide further confidentiality. In addition, all team members of WBA Analytical Laboratories are provided confidentiality and conflicts of interest training annually.
We are committed to meeting your business needs. We take customer satisfaction seriously and strive to provide the highest quality of service available. We can work with you to customize programs and reports to allow you to maximize the value of your testing programs.
- International Association for Food Protection (IAFP)
- Arkansas Chapter of IAFP (founding member)
- American Meat Institute (AMI)
- National Chicken Council (NCC)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) Life Science Committee
- AOAC International
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Arkansas Institute for Performance Excellence (Arkansas Baldridge Program)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Metabolomics Society
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry